Azure Active Directory OAuth
A Flutter OAuth package for performing user authentication against Azure Active Directory OAuth2 v2.0 endpoint. Forked from hitherejoe.FlutterOAuth.
Afterwards you have to initialize the library as follow:
final Config config = new Config( "YOUR TENANT ID", "YOUR CLIENT ID", "openid profile offline_access"); final AadOAuth oauth = new AadOAuth(config);
This allows you to pass in an tenant ID, client ID and scope.
Then once you have an OAuth instance, you can call
login() and afterwards
getAccessToken() to retrieve an access token:
await oauth.login(); String accessToken = await oauth.getAccessToken();
You can also call
getAccessToken() directly. It will automatically login and retrive an access token.
Tokens are cached in memory. to destroy the tokens you can call
Add the following to your pubspec.yaml dependencies:
dependencies: aad_oauth: "^0.1.2"
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]