A really simple Flutter plugin to add events to each platform's default calendar.
pubspec.yaml file within your Flutter Project:
dependencies: add_2_calendar: ^1.0.2
In order to make this plugin work on iOS 10+, be sure to add this to your
import 'package:add_2_calendar/add_2_calendar.dart'; final Event event = Event( title: 'Event title', description: 'Event description', location: 'Event location', startDate: DateTime(/* Some date here */), endDate: DateTime(/* Some date here */), ); ... Add2Calendar.addEvent2Cal(event); ...
Please run the app in the
example/ folder to start playing!
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]