Base framework for Flutter Apps with intense networking and data interactivity. Adhara provides a seamless offline experience with much ease.
What adhara brings to the plate?
- Easy SQLite management - ORM, using DataInterfaces
- Easy network setup with the help of network middlewares
- Manage data using Data Beans in a well structured format. No more worries about runtime errors or key changes in JSON.
- Event Handlers: Listen to events across the widgets. An event can be triggered in one dart file and can be listened in any of stateful widgets*
- Internationalization - Manual i18N based on selected language.
- Easy routing: Simplified Regex based URL routing like in a web application
- Easy Sentry Logger in production with one DSN configuration
- Properties file parser, JSON file reader, running modes and many more...
*stateful widget is overridden by adhara and is called AdharaStatefulWidget, and has a state named AdharaState
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
Report your issues: https://github.com/infitio/flutter-adhara/issues
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]