dart:io's HttpServer to serve Angel.
- Supports grouping routes with shared functionality.
- Represents a file uploaded to the server.
- An implementation of RequestContext that wraps a HttpRequest.
- A chain of arbitrary handlers obtained by routing a path.
- Represents arbitrary data, with an associated ID and timestamps.
- Represents a virtual location within an application.
- An abstraction over complex Route trees. Use this instead of the raw API. :)
- Represents a complex result of navigating to a path.
- Placeholder Route to serve as a symbolic link to a mounted Router.