AngularDart is a productive web application framework that powers some of Google's most critical applications.
Is this your first time using AngularDart?
Start with a tutorial to build a fully working application, including routing, HTTP networking, and more.
You may also be interested in a set of community contributed tutorials.
For historic reasons, this package was once called
angular2. We have sinced dropped the 2, and are now just
angular. If you are looking for either version 2.x or 3.x, please see the
- The primary library for Angular Dart.
- A set of experimental APIs for AngularDart. [...]
- Import 'package:angular/angular.dart' instead.
- Platform agnostic services. Can be used both in the browser and on the server.
- This is a set of DOM related classes and objects that can be used both in the browser and on the server.
- Maps application URLs into application states, to support deep-linking and navigation.
- This module is used for writing tests for applications written in Angular. [...]