Aqueduct is a server-side framework written in Dart.
pub global activate aqueduct
Run first time setup.
Create a new project.
aqueduct create -n my_project
Open the project directory in the editor of your choice. Our preferred editor is IntellIJ IDEA Community Edition (with the Dart Plugin). Atom is also a good editor, but support for running Dart tests is lacking.
- HTTP Request Routing.
- Multiple CPU support, without adding complicated multi-threading logic.
- CORS Support.
- Automatic OpenAPI specification/documentation generation.
- OAuth 2.0 implementation.
- Fully-featured ORM, with clear, type- and name-safe syntax, and SQL Join support. (Supports PostgreSQL by default.)
- Database migration tooling.
- Template projects for quick starts.
- Integration with CI tools. (Supports TravisCI by default.)
- Integrated testing utilities for clean and productive tests.
Need a walkthrough? Read the tutorials. They take you through the steps of building an Aqueduct application.