BaGL.dart: Basic Graphics Library for Dart.
WIP: expect changes to public interfaces, missing features and bugs. Please feel free to open issues on missing functionality and changes to public interfaces.
Some basic examples are available in the example folder:
- Triangle (dart, html): the "hello world" of the graphics world, drawing a single triangle.
- Animated triangle (dart, html): demonstrates an animation loop with a triangle whose size oscillates.
- Textured triangle (dart,
demonstrates texturing with a 2D texture from a separate
- Cube (dart, html): demonstrates drawing a 3D mesh.
- Animated Cube (dart, html): demonstrates an animation loop with a 3D mesh.
- Textured Cube (dart,
demonstrates texturing a 3D mesh with a 2D texture from a separate
API documentation is available here.
- BaGL: Basic Graphics Library for dart.
- Data structures for describing geometry with geometric primitives.
- Math helpers and data structures for 2D and 3D graphics.
- Matrix lists as typed data views on byte buffers.
- Data structures for rendering and customizing the rendering pipeline.
- Struct uniform type.
- Data structures for texturing.
- Defines the basic vertex data structure.
- Data structures for viewing and managing buffered vertex data.