A battery indicator widget
To use this plugin, add
battery_indicator as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
// Import package import 'package:battery_indicator/battery_indicator.dart'; // Instantiate it var batteryIndicator = new BatteryIndicator( style: BatteryIndicatorStyle.values[_styleIndex], colorful: _colorful, showPercentNum: _showPercentNum, mainColor: _color, size: _size, ratio: _ratio, showPercentSlide: _showPercentSlide, ); // and then add it to your layout .
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]