Easy way to create a blinking point for your Flutter project.
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: blinking_point: ^1.0.0+6
Import the file.
Calling the point:
new BlinkingPoint( xCoor: 100.0, // The x coordinate of the point yCoor: 500.0, // The y coordinate of the point pointColor: Colors.red, // The color of the point pointSize: 10.0, // The size of the point );
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]