Bubble Tab Indicator
A Flutter library to add bubble tab indicator to TabBar.
Add package from github by adding the following to your pubspec.yaml, pub publication is added later.
dependencies: bubble_tab_indicator: "^0.1.4"
Import the library in your file:
Use the BubbleTabIndicator like this:
new TabBar( indicatorSize: TabBarIndicatorSize.tab, indicator: new BubbleTabIndicator( indicatorHeight: 25.0, indicatorColor: Colors.blueAccent, tabBarIndicatorSize: TabBarIndicatorSize.tab, ), )
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]