Visualization toolkit for Dart
- A selection API similar to D3.js
- Visualization utilities ported from D3.js
- An easy-to-use API to create charts including an SVG implementation based on the Selection API.
- An interactive demo
Screenshot of Charted interactive demo
Get started with the interactive demo
Get started with Charted by trying out the interactive demo provided with the package. Follow these instructions and get it running locally on your machine (Git and the Dart SDK has to be installed first):
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:google/charted.git cd charted pub serve examples
- A library to create visualizations - implementation/port of D3.js in Dart.
- A collection of interpolator generators and easing functions. [...]
- Collection of scales for use by charts. The role of scales is to map the input domain to an output range. [...]
- Provides a way to measure rendered text width for clipping text on tooltips and ticks when they are too long.
- Code ranges by their types for use with grapheme segmentation of text in charts.
window.requestAnimationFramebased timer for use with transitions. Uses
dart.async.Timerwhen the time until next timeout is too long.
- A collection of utilities for use by rest of the library and it's users