chess vectors flutter
Chess pieces vectors for Flutter. These vectors are custom widgets : they have their own size, they can also be moved (position property) inside their parent, and be resize (size property).
Add whatever piece widget you want to your components tree :
- position property takes an Offset value for positioning the piece
- size property takes a double value for defining the piece side size (same width and height).
This project is using the SVG definitions of Chess pieces from a Wikimedia Commons page
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]