chrome.bluetoothLowEnergy API is used to communicate with Bluetooth
Smart (Low Energy) devices using the
Generic Attribute Profile (GATT).
- Represents a Bluetooth LE advertisement instance.
- Type of advertisement. If 'broadcast' is chosen, the sent advertisement type will be ADV_NONCONN_IND and the device will broadcast with a random MAC Address. If set to 'peripheral', the advertisement type will be ADV_IND or ADV_SCAN_IND and the device will broadcast with real Bluetooth Adapter's MAC Address.
- Represents a GATT characteristic, which is a basic data element that provides further information about a peripheral's service.
- Values representing the possible properties of a characteristic. Characteristic permissions are inferred from these properties. Please see the Bluetooth 4.x spec to see the meaning of each individual property.
The connection properties specified during a call to
- Represents a GATT characteristic descriptor, which provides further information about a characteristic's value.
- Values representing possible permissions for a descriptor. Please see the Bluetooth 4.x spec to see the meaning of each individual permission.
- Represents a bluetooth central device that is connected to the local GATT server.
- Represents an entry of the "Manufacturer Specific Data" field of Bluetooth LE advertisement data.
- Represents a notification to be sent to a remote device.
Optional characteristic notification session properties specified during a
- Represents a an attribute read/write request.
- Represents a response to an attribute read/write request.
- Represents a peripheral's Bluetooth GATT Service, a collection of characteristics and relationships to other services that encapsulate the behavior of part of a device.
- Represents an entry of the "Service Data" field of Bluetooth LE advertisement data.