chrome.bookmarks API to create, organize, and otherwise manipulate
bookmarks. Also see Override Pages, which you can use to create a
custom Bookmark Manager page.
- Fired when a bookmark or folder changes. Note: Currently, only title and url changes trigger this.
- Fired when a bookmark or folder is moved to a different parent folder.
- Fired when a bookmark or folder is removed. When a folder is removed recursively, a single notification is fired for the folder, and none for its contents.
- A node (either a bookmark or a folder) in the bookmark tree. Child nodes are ordered within their parent folder.
Indicates the reason why this node is unmodifiable. The
managedvalue indicates that this node was configured by the system administrator. Omitted if the node can be modified by the user and the extension (default).
- Object passed to the create() function.
- Fired when the children of a folder have changed their order due to the order being sorted in the UI. This is not called as a result of a move().
- Fired when a bookmark or folder is created.