chrome.tabs API to interact with the browser's tab system. You can
use this API to create, modify, and rearrange tabs in the browser.
- Tab muted state and the reason for the last state change.
- An event that caused a muted state change.
Fires when the selected tab in a window changes. Note that the tab's URL may
not be set at the time this event fired, but you can listen to
tabs.onUpdatedevents to be notified when a URL is set.
- Fired when a tab is attached to a window, for example because it was moved between windows.
- Fired when a tab is detached from a window, for example because it is being moved between windows.
- Fired when a tab is replaced with another tab due to prerendering or instant.
- Fires when the selected tab in a window changes.
- Fired when a tab is updated.
Fired when a tab is moved within a window. Only one move event is fired,
representing the tab the user directly moved. Move events are not fired for
the other tabs that must move in response. This event is not fired when a tab
is moved between windows. For that, see
- Fired when a tab is closed.
- Whether the tabs have completed loading.
- The type of window.
- Defines how zoom changes in a tab are handled and at what scope.
Defines how zoom changes are handled, i.e. which entity is responsible for
the actual scaling of the page; defaults to
Defines whether zoom changes will persist for the page's origin, or only take
effect in this tab; defaults to