A custom chewie fork that has a unique design and some extra features.
The video player for Flutter with a heart of gold.
video_player plugin provides low-level access to video playback. Chewie uses the
video_player under the hood and wraps it in a friendly Material or Cupertino UI!
- Fullscreen on orientation change to landscape
- Exit fullscreen on portrait orientation
- Picture in Picture for Android SDK > 24
- Custom design
- Back button
pubspec.yaml file within your Flutter Project:
dependencies: custom_chewie: <latest_version>
import 'package:custom_chewie/custom_chewie.dart'; final playerWidget = new Chewie( new VideoPlayerController.network( 'https://flutter.github.io/assets-for-api-docs/videos/butterfly.mp4' ), aspectRatio: 3 / 2, autoPlay: true, looping: true, );
Please run the app in the
example/ folder to start playing!
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]