A simple widget to help you to build ListView with header, footer, divider, and load more function.
Simple constructor for widget.
var listWidget = new EasyListView( headerSliverBuilder: headerSliverBuilder, // SliverAppBar...etc. headerBuilder: headerBuilder, // Header Widget Builder footerBuilder: footerBuilder, // Footer Widget Builder itemCount: itemCount, itemBuilder: itemBuilder, dividerBuilder: dividerBuilder, // Custom Divider Builder loadMore: hasNextPage, // Load more flag onLoadMore: onLoadMoreEvent, // Load more callback foregroundWidget: foregroundWidget, // Widget witch overlap on ListView );
There is an example in the repo.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: easy_listview: "^0.0.7"
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line: with Flutter:
$ flutter packages get
Alternatively, your editor might support flutter packages get. Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]