A widget for creating a Picture-In-Picture interface in Flutter. Note that this is not a plugin for enabling the PIP mode in Android. EasyPIP makes it easy to construct a YouTube like interface in Flutter.
Import the package
To use this package, add easy_pip as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml
Use the package
The main widget to use is PIPStack.
The PIPStack has three elements:
- Background Widget (Displays behind the pip widget)
- PIP Widget (The widget which shrinks to go into PIP mode)
- PIP Expanded Content (The content below the PIP widget when the widget is expanded)
Important: The pipEnabled field needs to be set to 'true' to make the pipWindow visible.
Note: If the pipExpandedContent field is left blank, the pipWidget will fill the entire screen when expanded.
Taking an analogy of the YouTube app:
The backgroundWidget would be the master list of all videos.
The pipWidget would be the video player which would be shrinkable and expandable.
The pipExpandedContent would be the list of recommended videos.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]