A Image Widget that can be used with BoxFit.
import fit_image; import 'package:flutter/widgets.dart'; Widget image = new FixImage( child: new Image.asset("img/flutter-mark-square-100.png"), // your Image fit: BoxFit.cover, );
- Depend on it Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: fit_image: "^0.1.2"
- Install it You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter packages get
Alternatively, your editor might support flutter packages get. Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]