Generate a floating widget that sticks to the sides of the screen Usually paired with a Floating action button.
You must use a PreferredSizeWidget, if you know how to get the size of a child without showing it on screen, please raise an issue or send a PR.
Stack( children: <Widget>[ MyPage(), FloatingBubble( child: PreferredSize( child: FloatingActionButton( child: Icon(Icons.exit_to_app), heroTag: "FloatingButton", onPressed: () => Navigator.of(context).pop(), ), preferredSize: Size(64.0, 64.0), ), ) ], )
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]