A flutter package to render wavefront obj files on a canvas.
To use this package, add flutter_3d_obj to your pubspec.yaml file. Then import the package to use it.
The following example basic usage of package.
... child: new Object_3D(size:'/size of canvas/', path:'/path of file/', asset: true'/set true to load file from assets/'), ...
If SD-card path provided, ensure SD-card permissions are available.
To run the example.
* git clone https://github.com/hemanthrajv/flutter_3d_obj.git * cd /path to cloned dir/ * cd example * flutter run
- Flutter - A framework for building crossplatform mobile applications with native look and feel.
Hemanth Raj LinkedIn
For help getting started with Flutter, view online documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]