Architecture helper package
Designed for a quick start when developing applications. Allows you to simplify the creation of Clear Architecture and facilitate the basic tasks inherent in most applications.
This package helps not only to organize your code qualitatively, but also includes methods that facilitate a lot of tasks.
To use this package, add
flutter_arhitecture_helper as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
dependencies: flutter_arhitecture_helper: '^0.3.5'
@Dimoshka @Tony_Darko @Vladislav_Blago @Aldzhamal
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]