dev_dependencies to make the
BLoCGenerator available for generation.
dev_dependencies: build_runner: <latest_version> flutter_bloc_generator: <latest_version>
flutter_bloc_generator outputs a
.bloc.dart file in the same directory as the file using the
annotations. This file is a
part of file that needs to be a
part of the original file. To
generate the files use
build_runners command line package to build out any annotations. E.g.
> flutter packages pub run build_runner build
or to watch for changes:
> flutter packages pub run build_runner watch
A more extensive example can be found in the root example/ directory.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]