dependencies: flutter_bloc_provider: <latest_version>
BLoCProvider<BLoC> is an
Inherited Widget that allows the
BLoC to be accessible to all
sub widgets. Calling
BLoCProvider<BLoC>.of(context) will return the
BLoC from the tree.
Make sure you call the
dispose method of the
BLoCProvider when you are done with it to close
any open streams and stop any services.
BLoCDisposer<BLoC> is a
Stateful Widget that wraps a child in a
BLoCProvider. The disposer
will automatically call the dispose method on the provider when it loses context.
An extensive example can be found in the root example/ directory.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]