A flutter package to create bottom sheets, both persistent and modal, with both material and cupertino designs.
Note: This plugin is still under development and some functionalities might not work properly. Pull Requests are welcomed.
- Add the dependency flutter_bottom_sheet : in your pubspec.yaml file.
- Import the package 'import 'package:flutter_bottom_sheet/flutter_bottom_sheet.dart';'.
- To raise an issue please go to issues.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]