Allows send emails from flutter using native platform functionality.
In android it opens default mail app via intent.
compileSdkVersion 28 is used in this plugin and it should be used in app too.
MFMailComposeViewController is used to compose an email.
final Email email = Email( body: 'Email body', subject: 'Email subject', recipients: ['email@example.com'], cc: ['firstname.lastname@example.org'], bcc: ['email@example.com'], attachmentPath: '/path/to/attachment.zip', ); await FlutterEmailSender.send(email);
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]