Flutter plugin that allows you to display Facebook multi image picker on iOS and Android.
This plugins displays a gallery with user's Facebook Albums and Photos, based on the access token provided. The plugin does not handle authorozation and login by itelf. In order to do that and provide access token you can use a plugin like flutter_facebook_login, and then just provide the access token to the gallery.
xImage loading indicators
MIT © Radoslav Vitanov
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]