Add a grouping background by customizing the RenderSliver.
xSupport custom margin and padding.
xSupport custom decoration.
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... flutter_group_sliver: "^0.0.2"
In your library add the following import:
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
You can place one or multiple
SliverGroupBuilders inside a
SliverGroupBuilder( margin: EdgeInsets.all(10), decoration: BoxDecoration( color: Colors.white, borderRadius: BorderRadius.all(Radius.circular(2)), border: Border.all(color: Color.fromRGBO(238, 237, 238, 1))), child: SliverList( delegate: new SliverChildBuilderDelegate( (context, i) => new ListTile( leading: new CircleAvatar( child: new Text('0'), ), title: new Text('List tile #$i'), ), childCount: 4, ), ), );
You can find more examples in the Example project.
Please see the Changelog page to know what's recently changed.
Feel free to contribute to this project.
👏 Thanks to letsart with it's RenderSliver (https://github.com/letsar/flutter_sticky_header/blob/master/lib/src/rendering/sliver_sticky_header.dart) which let me know how custom.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]