Flutter Launcher Icons
A command-line tool which simplifies the task of updating your Flutter app's launcher icon. Fully flexible, allowing you to choose what platform you wish to update the launcher icon for and if you want, the option to keep your old launcher icon in case you want to revert back sometime in the future.
✨ What's New
Version 0.6.1 (26th August 2018)
- Upgraded dependencies so that it should now work with Dart 2.1.0 (thanks to @v3rm0n and @SPodjasek with the help with dart_config fixes)
Version 0.6.0 (8th August 2018)
- Moved the package to Flutter Community
Version 0.5.0 (12th June 2018)
AndroidSupport for adaptive icons added (Thanks to PR #28 - Thank you!)
Version 0.4.0 (8th June 2018)
- Now possible to generate icons for each platform with different image paths - one for iOS icon and a separate one for Android (Thanks to PR #27 - Thank you!)
- Add dependency to your Flutter project's pubspec.yaml below any existing dependencies
dev_dependencies: flutter_test: sdk: flutter flutter_launcher_icons: "^0.6.1"
- Within the same pubspec.yaml file, add flutter_icons config section.
Unlike your Flutter projects, you do not need to add your launcher icon images into the assets section of the pubspec.yaml.
dev_dependencies: flutter_test: sdk: flutter flutter_launcher_icons: "^0.6.1" flutter_icons: android: true ios: "Example-Icon" image_path: "assets/icon/icon.png" image_path_android: "assets/icon/icon_android.png" image_path_ios: "assets/icon/icon_ios.png" adaptive_icon_background: "#FFFAFAFA" adaptive_icon_foreground: "assets/icon/icon-foreground.png"
true: Override the default existing Flutter launcher icon for the platform specified
false: Ignore making launcher icons for this platform
icon/path/here.png: This will generate a new launcher icons for the platform with the name you specify, without removing the old default existing Flutter launcher icon.
image_path: The location of the icon image file which you want to use as the app launcher icon
image_path_android: The location of the icon image file specific for Android platform (optional - if not defined then the image_path is used)
image_path_ios: The location of the icon image file specific for iOS platform (optional - if not defined then the image_path is used)
Adaptive icons: The next two attributes are only necessary if you want to have an adaptive icon for the Android app of your Flutter project.
adaptive_icon_background: The color which will be used to fill out the background of the adaptive icon.
adaptive_icon_foreground: The image asset which will be used for the icon foreground of the adaptive icon
- Run the command to generate the icons
flutter pub get flutter pub pub run flutter_launcher_icons:main
Note: This is showing v0.0.5.
- Thanks to Brendan Duncan for the underlying image package to transform the pics.
- Big thank you to all the contributors to the project. Every PR / reported issue is greatly appreciated!