A basic Flutter wrapper for the amazing https://github.com/LiquidPlayer/LiquidCore library.
You should check out the documentation on their Wiki for more information as to how it works.
MicroServiceintegration - A way to communicate with your script/service using an
JsContextintegration - A way to execute arbitrary scripts in a self-contained vm.
It's currently quite limited as it is, it allows you to evaluate scripts and read from them.
Advanced manipulation of those
There's currently no plans to provide low level object manipulation functionality.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]