The Flutter team has also pushed this feature to the framework, https://github.com/flutter/flutter/blob/master/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/reorderable_list.dart
A new Flutter package which handles all aspects of drag and drop inside a listView.
In your pubspec.yaml
dependencies: flutter_list_drag_and_drop: "^0.1.6"
- When dragging an item to the top/ bottom the list scroll accordingly
- Works with different sized items
- material like behaviour
Take a look at the example folder for info on how to use
If you encounter feel free to open an issue. Pull request are also welcome.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]