Flutter Location Plugin
A new flutter plugin to provide native location.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
|Future||Get the level of permission the user has granted to the app (NOT_DETERMINED, DENIED, AUTHORIZED).|
|Future<Map<String, double>> location||Get the location of the user|
|Stream<Map<String, double>> onLocationChange||Get the stream of the user's location.|
- NOT_DETERMINED: Permission not specified
- DENIED: The user rejected the authorization
- AUTHORIZED: The user granted permission to use location
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]