Share email content via device Email Client - supports multiple Attachments
Simple & quick plugin for cross application data sharing of email fields in mobile development.
Flutter Mailer example app
xios - work in progress.
Add to your pubspec dependencies, like so:
dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter flutter_mailer: ^0.3.0
Instantiate mail options as follows:
final MailOptions mailOptions = MailOptions( body: 'a long body for the email <br> with a subset of HTML', subject: 'the Email Subject', recipients: ['email@example.com'], isHTML: true, bccRecipients: ['firstname.lastname@example.org'], ccRecipients: ['email@example.com'], attachments: [ 'path/to/image.png', ], ); await FlutterMailer.send(mailOptions);
note gmail and other apps Might parse HTML out of the body.
For help getting started with Flutter, view official online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
based off of react-native-mail
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]