A Flutter plugin for sending and receving MIDI messages between Flutter and physical and virtual MIDI devices.
Wraps CoreMIDI and android.media.midi in a thin dart/flutter layer. Works with USB and BLE MIDI connections on Android, and USB, network(session) and BLE MIDI connections on iOS.
- Get a list of available MIDI devices by calling
MidiCommand().deviceswhich returns a list of
- Start scanning for BLE MIDI devices by calling
- Listen for updates in the MIDI setup by subscribing to
- Connect to a specific
- Disconnect from the current device by calling
- Listen for incoming MIDI messages on from the current device by subscribing to
MidiCommand().onMidiDataReceived, after which the listener will recieve inbound MIDI messages as an UInt8List of variable length.
- Send a MIDI message by calling
MidiCommand.sendData(data), where data is an UInt8List of bytes following the MIDI spec.
- Or use the static
MidiCommandHelperfunctions to send PC, CC, NoteOn and NoteOff messsages.
See example folder for how to use.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.