Flutter Plugin to render a PDF file. Supports both Android and iOS.
In your flutter project add the dependency:
dependencies: ... flutter_pdf_renderer: any
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
Rendering PDF files on Android devices
Use the provided widget
PdfRenderer in order to render a PDF file.
This plugin uses the Android native PdfRenderer to render
the pages of PDF files and provides a widget called
PdfRenderer to display the PDF page you like.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]