Flutter signature pad widget
Flutter widget to allow users to sign with finger and export the result as image.
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
Getting Started with the widget
This is a very simple widget that allow drawing by finger on a widget and be able to get the image back.
For very basic usage, please check the example file here
The constructor of the widget allow you to change the
color (default to black), the
strokeWidth (default to 5.0) and a
backgroundPainter if you want to add some kind of watermark
clear: allow you to clear the area to start again
getData: allow you to retrieve the image
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]