- Abstract class for slide actions that can close after onTap occurred.
- A basic slide action with an icon, a caption and a background color.
- A widget that can be slid in both direction of the specified axis. [...]
- A delegate that creates slide actions which stay behind the item while it's sliding.
- A controller that keep tracks of the active SlidableState and close the previous one.
- A delegate that controls how the slide actions are displayed. [...]
- A handle to various properties useful while calling SlidableDelegate.buildActions. [...]
- A delegate that creates slide actions which animate like drawers while the item is sliding.
- A delegate that creates slide actions which follow the item while it's sliding.
- A view of a SlidableState.
- A delegate that creates slide actions which stretch while the item is sliding.
- A basic slide action with a background color and a child that will be center inside its area.
- A delegate that supplies slide actions using a builder callback. [...]
- A delegate that supplies slide actions. [...]
- A delegate that supplies slide actions using an explicit list. [...]
- A delegate that controls how the Slidable is dismissed. [...]
- A delegate that creates slide actions that are displayed like drawers while the item is dismissing. The further slide action will grow faster than the other ones.
SlideActionType actionType) → void
Signature used by SlideToDismissDelegate to indicate that it has been
dismissed for the given
BuildContext context, int index, Animation< double>animation, SlidableRenderingMode step) → Widget
- Signature for the builder callback used to create slide actions.
SlideActionType actionType) → FutureOr< bool>
Signature for determining whether the widget will be dismissed for the