What is it?
Sample project for creating nice looking PageView parallax effects in Flutter.
I borrowed for personal use, but could really fix to some use cases where u want to resize the 'Slider' dimensions, where i exposed some inner states of it, and also making it clickable
original source: https://github.com/FlutterRocks/page-transformer
- trying to do dots below, like this
- make it auto play, maybe like this repo
- add clicking listeners so that on clicking it, will invoke some function with the item passed as parameter
All the related source code is located in the /lib folder; no separate Android / iOS code needed.
The end result looks a little something like this: (copied)
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]