Plugin for getting a persistent UDID accross app reinstalls on iOS and Android.
import 'package:flutter_udid/flutter_udid.dart'; String udid = await FlutterUdid.udid;
This provides a UDID for both iOS and Android using the format corresponding platform.
To get a consistent formatting on both platforms use:
import 'package:flutter_udid/flutter_udid.dart'; String udid = await FlutterUdid.consistentUdid;
This will result in a UDID in the following format:
The UDID can change after a factory reset! Additionally if a device has been updated to Android 8.0 through an OTA and the app is reinstalled the UDID may change as well.
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]