Flutter-view is a tool that lets you easily create layouts for Flutter, using Pug and Sass.
This package adds some widgets that allow some extra functionality for flutter-view, and are highly recommended for your flutter-view projects.
The library adds the following widgets:
A builder widget used in combination with the flutter-view assign tag shortcut, used to assign a value to a new variable in your widget build tree.
A stateful widget that lets you hook into different lifecycle events of its state, such as initState, render and dispose. You can use these hooks for updating and cleaning up in your view-model.
A wrapper of a Flutter StreamWidget, that monitors a Listenable such as a Model, and triggers an update when that Listenable updates. This allows for your tree of widgets to respond to model updates.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]