THIS IS A CLONE OF THE ORIGINAL TO ADD DART2 SUPPORT.
THIS WILL NOT BE UPDATED ONCE THE ORIGINAL STARTS SUPPORTING DART2!
A Flutter package that helps with prototyping.
Helps with framing user interfaces. For example:
RandomColorBlock is a
Container that paints itself with a random color. This way a developer can quickly frame out a user interface with regard to positioning and sizing without worrying about the final
Various layout Widgets and tools that are not available in the Flutter framework.
CenterAbout positions a child Widget such that the child is centered at the given
Offset. It needs to be used in a
OverlayBuilder displays a built Widget in the app's
AnchoredOverlay is similar to
OverlayBuilder except that it also provides an
Offset that is calculated to be at the center of the
AnchoredOverlay. This allows you to easily stick Widgets on top of other Widgets. For example: popovers.
Radial Drag Gesture Detector
Detect dragging motion with polar coordinates using
fluttery:gestures. It's a gesture detector that reports like a dial about the center of the child
Fine-tune your multi-phase animations with an
AnimationPlayer provides controls to play
Phases forward and backward at a speed of your choice. This helps a developer carefully craft the correct effect in the animation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]