Embed Youtube videos in your flutter apps just by passing in the video URL!
PLEASE NOTE: Embedding copyrighted videos is actually not possible. Please use flutter_youtube instead.
This plugin uses an in-built API so the official YT API is not used here and therefore you don't need any API keys.
This plugin also uses the great plugin Chewie to provide a nice material or cupertino video player. And please note this plugin is NOT a replacement for Chewie. Chewie is a great plugin and here we are just using it.
Huge thank you to @brianegan for developing Chewie.
pubspec.yaml file within your Flutter Project:
dependencies: flutube: ^0.4.0
import 'package:flutube/flutube.dart'; final flutubePlayer = Flutube( '<Youtube URL>', aspectRatio: 16 / 9, autoPlay: true, looping: true, );
Please run the app in the
example/ folder to start playing!
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]