Fluwx makes easier using WeChatSDK on Flutter.
Fluwx,read this article first.
What does Fluwx support?
- Share Text.
- Share WebPage.
- Share Image.
- Share Music.
- Share Video.
- Share MiniProgram.
- Send Auth(Login).
- Launch Mini-Program.
- Subscribe Message.
Register WeChatSDK via Fluwx
Fluwx,you should init
import 'package:fluwx/fluwx.dart' as fluwx; fluwx.register(appId:"wxd930ea5d5a258f4f");
NOTE：Although we can register WXApi via Fluwx,but there's still some work you have to do on the particular platform.For example, add a URLSchema for iOS.
Buy the writer a cup of coffee。
Copyright 2018 OpenFlutter Project Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]