Desired accuracy for a location request. Accuracy works differently on Android and iOS, but this class tries to find common ground.
Lower accuracy location request use less battery, so be sure to always choose accuracy that make sense for your usage.
- best → const LocationAccuracy
- Highest accuracy that will generate the most precise device location, but also the most battery consuming.
- block → const LocationAccuracy
- Balanced accuracy that can locate the device accurately to within hundred meters.
- city → const LocationAccuracy
- Low accuracy that can locate the device accurately to within several kilometers.