A Flutter Widget for displaying gradient text, text with a gradient drawn through it.
Add the plugin (pub coming soon):
dependencies: ... gradient_text: ^1.0.2
GradientText("this is my text", gradient: LinearGradient( colors: [Colors.deepPurple, Colors.deepOrange, Colors.pink]), style: TextStyle(fontSize: 42), textAlign: TextAlign.center);
data :: (required) :: The
String to be used in the
gradient :: (required) :: A gradient to be drawn through the text
style :: (optional) ::
TextStyle to be used in the
Text Widget. Color is ignored, as the text must be white to have the gradient drawn.
textAlign :: (optional) ::
TextAlign to be used in the
Text Widget. Default is left.
The idea to use
ShaderMask came from Reddit user boformer. Thanks boformer.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]