This Flutter package is a fork of community_material_icons, which seems to have been abandoned. There are some icons that the original developer added to the repo, but was never released on pub. This package includes those icons.
If you find any icons that are not in the package and should be, please either open an issue linking to the icon or fork the repo, add the icon yourself, and open a pull request
Special thanks to:
- Matthew Evans
How to contribue
- Fork the repo
- Clone the repo to your machine
- Add your new IconData. Make sure that you know the codePoint for your icon. Check https://cdn.materialdesignicons.com/2.6.95/ for your icon if it is an icon that the community has already created. If you have an svg icon, you can upload it to http://fluttericon.com/ to generate a custom font that will tell you exactly how to add your icon to the package.
- Commit your code to your repo
- Open a pull request
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]