A plugin to share an image from your Flutter app via the platform's share dialog.
Wraps the ACTION_SEND Intent on Android and UIActivityViewController on iOS.
To use the plugin, add
image_share as a
dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription key to the
No configuration to do.
Import the library via
Then invoke the
shareFile method anywhere in your Dart code to share a file
given its path :
ImageShare.shareFile(<PATH OF YOUR FILE>);
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]