- 有偏移需要修正的地图： 百度地图、高德地图、搜狗地图、搜搜地图、谷歌地图（国内服务器）
- 不需要修正的地图： 天地图、谷歌地球、谷歌卫星地图（国外服务器）、必应卫星地图和OpenStreetMap地图等
//convert wgs84 to gcj02 LatLng wgs = new LatLng(31.1695941, 121.3926092); LatLng gcj = LatLngConvert(wgs, LatLngType.WGS84, LatLngType.GCJ02); //convert gcj02 back to wgs84 LatLng wgs2 = LatLngConvert(gcj, LatLngType.GCJ02, LatLngType.WGS84); //they are expect to nearly equal // wgs == wgs2
Features and bugs
Please file feature requests and bugs at the issue tracker.
Copyright 2015 Michael Mitterer (firstname.lastname@example.org), IT-Consulting and Development Limited, Austrian Branch Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]