Lookback iOS Flutter
Flutter plugin for the lookback iOS SDK
Lookback is a product tool that helps you engage your users while they use your product. To use Lookback on iOS you must use their SDK and add a small about of Objective-C/Swift code. This library allows you to add Lookback as a pub dependency in your Flutter app by adding 1 line in your pubspec.yaml and allows you to avoid writing any native code.
Why iOS only?
There is no Android part of this plugin because Lookback does not require an SDK on Android. Read more about that here.
How to use
xPub package brings in Lookback CocoaPods
xRegister openURL for starting a participate link session
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]