This package provides a way to switch between two masks in a TextField
Import the packages:
Is very simple to use:
Just pass the class as an input formatter. Example:
return TextField( inputFormatters: [ MaskedTextInputFormatterShifter( maskONE:"XXX.XXX.XXX-XX", maskTWO:"XX.XXX.XXX/XXXX-XX" ), ], decoration: InputDecoration( border: OutlineInputBorder(), labelText: this.label, labelStyle: TextStyle(fontWeight: FontWeight.bold), ), );
There are two parameters, maskONE and maskTWO. maskONE must be the shorter mascara, and maskTWO the longest.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]